Do you want to be a better leader in your school or setting? What if you could wake up every day bursting with ideas and feeling full of energy because you love the job you do?
Awaken the leader in you through 6 months of leadership training with our Leadership Accreditation.
In our Leadership Accreditation, you’ll discover the driving forces behind what makes a successful early years leader. Unpicking how to create a positive mind set and learn how to overcome any obstacle you face. Unlike other leadership training programs, the Leadership Accreditation teaches you to take a 360 degree view of yourself to create your leadership foundations. Plus, learn about unique leadership styles and receive real-time practice and feedback through our one to one zoom calls.
Not every great leader is born – often great leaders are made. After our first month inside the the Leadership Accreditation you will be equipped with the insight and skills to step into any situation and radically improve your quality of life.
You will also have a greater sense of purpose and wellbeing.
6 Month Programme
6 modules released monthly to avoid overwhelm. Drawing on research and outstanding practice to drive a change in your leadership.
Work with Kimberly through 1:1 zoom calls to personalise your programme and gain the support you need to drive your leadership forward.
All The Tools You Need to Be An Extraordinary Leader
- How to make a difference to being a better leader that will make you more successful
- Build a workplace culture of trust
- Erase self doubt and lead with confidence
- Celebrate and inspire your extraordinary team
- Learn how to create focus in your vision by moving to mastery levels of achievement
- Understand implementing positive changes for the child
Have Outstanding Impact
Clarity and Focus to help manage stress while teaching and leading.
Expert Advice to avoid the mistakes I made when I first became a leader.
- Confidence Builder to help you know that you're not alone with many of the barriers you face in your practice.